Click the "CLICK HERE FOR MORE" link at the end of each entry for the rest of the story, photo slideshows, and more!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Check out Hover Motor Company for the latest car show recaps, stories, upcoming events, and inforamtion!

If you enjoy my Examiner column, I think you'll want to know about my new Hover Motor Company site.

Although I will still post the occasional article on the Examiner, I am excited for the opportunity to build a web-presence of my own.  That's why I'm working to make Hover Motor Company the premiere destination for car show recaps, car stories and history, upcoming events, and automotive news in the Kansas City area.  There will be plenty for the local folks and plenty for our national audience, and it will be presented in a more lighthearted, but still professional style.

For the best enthusiast-focused automotive coverage to be found ANYWHERE in Kansas City, check out:

http://www.hovermotorco.com/

Click on the link, enjoy the ride, and be sure to subscribe for updates!  Thank you!

- Craig

1 comment:

  1. In today’s economy, it has become very difficult for buying or selling of the car. Car dealer marketing may help us to get the car of our choice and within our budget.

    ReplyDelete